Primary Teacher - ASAP - July 2020
The Catholic Partnership are recruiting a Primary teacher with experience Year 5 Teacher to join a popular and "good" Primary school in East Birmingham .This is a part time post with no planning responsibility to teach year 5 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. This post starts ASAP and will continue until July 20.
This is a lovely 1 form entry Primary school where behaviour is good and Pupils enjoy coming to school. This Catholic school has strong links with the parish and local community. Parents are supportive of the school and the successful teacher must be prepared to get involved with school life outside of the classroom
The ideal candidate should:
* Be able to engage children in lessons that are stimulating
* Have a positive impact on pupil progress and be effective at raising attainment
* Be familiar with using smart boards and other IT facilities as an aid to learning
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Have a strong commitment to their own professional development
* Be able to provide two recent professional references
* Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy please send your CV by using the Apply function below