Do you have experience of working supporting children with Autism in a mainstream school setting?
Are you able to adapt so that their learning experience is engaging and tailored to their needs?
The successful candidates must hold a Level 3 NVQ/CACHE minimum and must have current experience working in a school environment over the past two years.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of working with a range of needs on the Autistic Spectrum
* Attended Autism training
* Eligible to work in the UK and hold a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* Extensive curriculum knowledge
* Be able to provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children you support
* Promote positive behaviour
* Sensitive towards children's individual learning abilities and able to boost self esteem
* Work well with colleagues and support the classroom Teacher
* Committed to the learning and development of pupils within their care
* Good communicative skills
* The confidence and feel comfortable liaising with the senior leadership team, parents & senco to ensure you are representing the child you are supporting in the best possible light
* Develop and promote positive relationships
* Prepare and maintain the learning environment
* You may also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/taking down displays, etc.
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education;
* Full support of your designated consultant
* Working as part of a lovely team
* Enjoying working in a lovely environment where you make a difference
* Competitive rates of pay
* Excellent support
* Wonderful facilities
- ITN Mark Education requires all candidates to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face-to-face interview
- If you wish to be considered for this role please attach your CV and you will be contacted directly