Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Quinton
ITN Mark Education are urgently looking for a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant to start in a school based in Quinton. This is a full time, long term position which is starting immediately.
To be considered for this role, you will need experience of working as a Higher-Level teaching assistant within schools, as you will need to be adaptable to classroom situations.
You will be based across Key Stages 1-2 (Year 1 - 6), liaising with parents and professionals regarding pupil progress and specialised individual programmes.
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
* Hold a relevant qualification in Support Teaching and Learning
* Level 4 HLTA qualification
* Minimum of 6 months working experience as a HLTA
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
If you are available immediately and looking for long term work, then call Neyna Nar now on 0121 616 1666 to find out more information!