FULL TIME SENCO REQUIRED! JANUARY - JULY 2020
Are you an experienced and inspirational SENCO who has the passion to lead? If so, then this may be the role you have been looking for! ITN Mark Education has an exciting opportunity for an outstanding SENCO to join an amazing team at a school based in Sparkbrook.
This is a FULL TIME position that will be starting in January 2020 until the end of the school academic year - July 2020.
You will have:
* An ability to implement strategies for raising achievement for pupils with SEND
* Confidence, clarity and decisiveness in making decisions
* Outstanding communication skills with the ability to build trust and confidence with parents and staff
* A sound understanding of the SEND Code of Practice and its implications
* The ability to support, motivate and challenge colleagues
* A drive and determination to succeed
* Strong time management and personal management skills
* The ability to be proactive, flexible and creative in finding solutions
If you are interested in this role, then please contact the office immediately on 0121 616 1666!
Interviews are being held immediately for this positon!!