Year 1 Teacher - Sparkbrook
ITN Mark Education wish to appoint an excellent Year 1 class teacher to join a school based in Sparkbrook from January 2020 until the end of the academic year. This is a FULL TIME position with full classroom teaching responsibilities. We are looking for a dynamic classroom practitioner who is able to work collaboratively with others to raise standards.
This is a 'GOOD' school where staff and pupils feel valued and want to do their best in a highly supportive atmosphere. The pupils behave well because they want to succeed and parents hold the school in high regard.
Key Requirements - We are particularly looking for a teacher who is:
* An excellent classroom practitioner
* Has a strong knowledge within the KS1 curriculum
* Able to work collaboratively with others to raise standards
* Able to understand the learning needs of pupils and ensure that they are enabled to reach their full potential
* An excellent communicator, enthusiastic and committed to the wider aspects of school life
* Motivated by challenge and change and by working as part of a dynamic team
Interviews are being held ASAP for this position so if you are interested then please call the office on 0121 616 1666 and speak to Neyna Nar.