Are you a teacher assistant with SEN experience looking for work?
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service (CPSS) are recruiting teaching assistants with SEN experience to work one to one with children with additional needs in the North Birmingham area.
Vacancies available for day to day and long term work.
What we look for:
* A Catholic teaching assistant or a teaching assistant who will fully support the ethos and practices of our Catholic schools
* An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare/Education related topics
* Be passionate about children's learning
* Be enthusiastic and caring
* A reliable and committed work ethic
* Be able to provide two recent professional references
* Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Send your CV by using the Apply function below.
Refer a friend to CPSS and receive up to £100 worth of capital bond vouchers.