Solihull - Level 3 Teaching Assistant
We are currently looking for Teaching Assistants with in the area of Solihull who provide a safe, inspiring, educational and enjoyable environment for children attending school. If you are looking for day to day, short/long term and permanent work, then we would love to hear from you.
We will be able to offer you work to help and work around your availability.
You will have to -
* Deliver tailored teaching activities to pupils either on a one-to-one basis or in small groups.
* Make sure that the pupils you support are able to engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity.
* Manage challenging pupil behaviour.
* Guide and monitor pupil progress.
* Carry out administrative duties such as preparing classroom resources;
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
* Continued professional development for Teaching Assistants
* Work in local Primary Schools
* Weekly pay
* Refer a friend to ITN Mark Education scheme & receive Vouchers!
* Flexibility to work around existing commitments/Jobs
ITN Mark Education requires all Teaching Assistants to have a fully enhanced DBS, face-to-face interview plus a minimum of two working references.