Due to continued success, The Catholic Partnership Supply Service is working with a huge variety of primary schools based in and around the Worcester area. We require flexible, adaptable and confident primary trained teachers to work within the South Birmingham area.
With the volume of business within the West Midlands increasing. We are thrilled to be looking to recruit eager, enthusiastic and passionate primary trained teachers, who are confident and hold minimum 1 year's experience in teaching in key stages 1 or 2.
If you pride yourself in being able to deliver creative, fun and engaging lessons we really want to hear from you! The successful candidates must be hard working, with the ability to adapt quickly to new environments and committed to making a difference in the classroom.
You must also have sound knowledge of the current National Curriculum. NQT's are welcome to apply. The Catholic Partnership can offer day to day supply, long term contracts, short term contracts and permanent work in Catholic school in the Birmingham area.
As the successful Primary Teacher you will need to:
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education - Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark - Have strong classroom management skills - Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach - Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team - Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 or 2
Benefits of working through CPSS:
* Working within a high percentage of Catholic primary schools in and around the West Midlands
* Experienced consultant who specialises in liaising with local Catholic schools
* Long term, permanent and day to day roles available, including the opportunity to work towards your Induction
* Competitive rates of pay
* Continued professional development via the Birmingham Catholic Primary Partnership
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.