CPSS are looking recruit a level 3 teaching assistant who can support a phonics interventions 3 days per week at a lovely school in the Kings heath area. Your mornings will be spent with groups of pupils supporting their phonics skills and your afternoons will be spent offering academic support to pupils with additional needs across the school. There is NO challenging behaviour or personal care with this role.
Your responsibility is to encourage engagement in the classroom and support their learning. This "good" school in the Kings heath area of central Birmingham.
We require a calm and friendly TA to support this pupil in all areas of school life. This is a full time post working from 8.30 - 4pm daily.
The ideal candidate:
* Level 3 qualification minimum
* Phonics experience
* Long term experience of working with children with SEN needs
* Experience of supporting across pupils in KS1 / KS2
* Able to support strong willed children and manage behaviour
* Able to communicate and build rapport with the children they support
* Confident in communicating with SENCO, leadership team and parents
* Dedicated to working with SEN children & helping them thrive
* Meticulous when it comes to completing individual education plan's (IEP) to ensure everything is covered and the child's accomplishments are not only recorded but rewarded
In return, CPSS Education will offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay for teaching assistants
* Continued professional development tailored to your personal career path
* Carry out work in local school settings to broaden your experience
* Weekly pay
* A great platform with which to start or develop your career in support within schools
* Vouchers worth £125 for every qualified teacher or £75 for every level 3 teaching assistant you recommend who starts working for us