Calling all Teaching Assistants - Birmingham!
Are you looking for a new role where you are able to make a difference? ITN Mark Education are looking for suitably qualified, hard-working and passionate Level 3 Teaching Assistants. You will be enthusiastic, committed to raising standards, have high expectations and will work alongside conscientious, hardworking and welcoming schools. Experience in 1:1 and SEN class work will be a bonus!
Applicants should be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and have a good standard of education (GCSE Grades A-C or equivalent in Maths and English is essential).
You will be a Teaching Assistant who:
* has experience of working in a school environment;
* has experience in EYFS, KS1 & 2
* has proven skills that will contribute to classroom practice;
* is a reflective and flexible practitioner;
* is committed to developing personalised learning;
* will contribute to the development of the school and in raising standards;
* has excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate effectively with children, staff and parents.
We will offer you:
* a dedicated education consultant to help you!
* friendly and supportive school environment
* excellent rates of pay which is paid on a weekly basis
* work flexibility - you choose your own working days!
* Various work assignments - day to day, long term, short term work