Key Stage 2 - Teaching Assistant
I am seeking a teaching assistant who can support a Year 6 class on a full time basis at an Edgbaston school. This post recquires the succsessful TA to work 8.30-4pm daily providing academic and pastoral support for the entire class.
We require a calm and friendly TA with experience of supporting pupils in key stage 2. The person who is successfully recruited will be joining an inspirational team in a lovely school.
The ideal candidate:
* Level 3 qualification minimum
* Long term experience of working with children with a variety of needs
* SEN experience covering Autism
* Able to support strong willed children and manage behaviour
* Able to communicate and build rapport with the children they support
* Confident in communicating with SENCO, leadership team and parents
* Dedicated to working with SEN children & helping them thrive
* Meticulous when it comes to completing individual education plan's (IEP) to ensure everything is covered and the child's accomplishments are not only recorded but rewarded
In return, CPSS will offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay for teaching assistants
* Continued professional development tailored to your personal career path
* Carry out work in local school settings to broaden your experience
* Weekly pay
* A great platform with which to start or develop your career in support within schools
* Vouchers worth £125 for every qualified teacher or level 3 teaching assistant you recommend who starts working for us.