Year 4 Class Teacher
ITN Mark Education are looking for a full time Year 4 Teacher who will be available immediately for a primary school. The school is based in Sparkbrook and they are a 2-form entry school. The Year 4 Teacher will be well experienced and some mentoring may be required to support the ECT who will be teaching in the other class. You will be given PPA time and this position is required up to July 2022.
Brief outline of duties:
* Planning and preparing learning for pupils assigned to her/him
* Teaching, according to their educational needs, the pupils assigned to her/him including the setting and providing feedback of work carried out by those pupils in school and elsewhere
* Providing a stimulating classroom environment, which encourages pupils to become independent learners
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment achieved by those pupils
* Communicating and consulting, in accordance with current guidelines and circulars, with the parents of the pupils s/he is assigned to teach.
If you are available immediately on a full time basis and are looking for your next challenge then we would love to hear from you!
Please contact Neyna Nar on 0121 616 1666