Level 3 Teaching Assistant
CPSS are urgently looking for a level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant for a "Good" school in the Castle vale area of Birmingham, This is a full time post starting ASAP
The successful TA will be whole class support in Year 3 and 4 , This is a general TA role where you will be offering academic and pastoral support to the whole class. This role requires a TA who is confident with the curriculum and can manage occasional challenging behaviour when supporting small groups.
We wish to appoint Teaching Assistants who -
* Have previous experience working in a Primary school.
* Already holds a relevant NVQ level 3 or equivalent and has a proven track record of contributing to the raising of standards in a school.
* Will work in the classroom assisting and supporting the teacher in all aspects of work.
* Will work in school supporting whole school initiatives.
* Has an ability to work collaboratively with all staff.
* Will be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve
* Has a commitment to working strategically as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning
* Have the confidence, skills and abilities to lead and manage interventions throughout Key Stage 1.
* Be a positive role model in school
We offer competitive rates of pay, a dedicated consultant and ongoing training and support