ITN Mark Education are currently looking for a School Administrator who is available immediately to assist a lovely school based in Edgbaston. This is a full time, long term position.
Main purpose of the job role:
We require someone with proven administrative and a sound level of financial knowledge and excellent inter-personal skills. You will provide a comprehensive range of confidential finance and operational day-to-day support in managing the school's finances, health and safety, premises and human resources services to ensure school procedures are adhered to. The school uses an MIS called Integris so anyone with experience of using that will be great!
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
* Have experience of working in school administration.
* Have sound financial experience.
* Have experience of day-to-day operational management and knowledge in Health and Safety, Data Protection and Safeguarding in a school environment.
* Be confident and proactive in establishing and maintaining administrative systems for a busy school office and be able to remain calm and efficient under pressure.
* Have successful experience of meticulous record keeping showing attention to detail.
* Have effective, strong communication skills.
* Be a team player.
* Have a flexible, aspirational and enthusiastic attitude.
This is an immediate start so if you meet these requirements then please contact Neyna Nar immediately on 0121 616 1666.