Level 3 SEN Teaching Assistant - Hockley
ITN Mark Education are looking to appoint a learning support assistant who can support a child with Autism - some personal care may factor within your role. You will need to have a positive demeanour who is going to add to this child's day in an uplifting way. Focus on supporting learning and development is key and experience of supporting children with Autism crucial. You will also be required to carry out lunchtime duties and supervise children. This is for an immediate start!
The successful candidates must hold a Level 3 NVQ/CACHE and must have experience working in a school environment within the past two years.
The ideal candidate:
* Eligibility to work in the UK and hold a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* Extensive curriculum knowledge
* Providing a safe and stimulating environment for children
* Promote positive behaviour
* Sensitive towards children's individual learning abilities and able to boost self esteem
* Work well with colleagues and support the classroom Teacher
* Committed to the learning and development of pupils within their care
* Develop and promote positive relationships
* Prepare and maintain the learning environment
You may also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/taking down displays, etc.
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
* Full support of your designated consultant
* Working as part of a lovely team
* Enjoying working in a lovely environment where you make a difference
* Competitive rates of pay
* Excellent support
- ITN Mark Education requires all candidates to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face-to-face interview
- If you wish to be considered for this role please attach your CV and you will be contacted directly