SEN Teaching Assistant - Kings Norton
CPSS are urgently looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant for an improving school in the Oldbury area, This is a full time post starting ASAP
The successful candidate will be working as part of a very successful team supporting SEN pupils across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. These pupils require support to access the curriculum with the rest of the class.
We wish to appoint TA's & teaching Assistant's who -
* Have previous experience working in a Primary classroom setting
* Already holds a relevant NVQ level 3 or equivalent and has a proven track record of contributing to the raising of standards in a school.
* Will work in school supporting whole school initiatives.
* Has an ability to work collaboratively with all staff.
* Will be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve
* Has a commitment to working strategically as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning
* Have the confidence, skills and abilities to lead and manage interventions throughout Key Stage 1.
* Be a positive role model in school
We offer competitive rates of pay, a dedicated consultant and ongoing training and support