Billesley - Level 3 Teaching Assistant
We are currently looking for Level 3 Teaching Assistants within the area of Billesley who provide a safe, inspiring, educational and enjoyable environment for children attending school. If you are looking for day to day, short/long term and permanent work, then we would love to hear from you.
We will be able to offer work to help you gain a fantastic work and home life balance.
You will have to -
* Deliver tailored teaching activities to pupils either on a one-to-one basis or in small groups for EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
* Make sure that the pupils you support are able to engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity.
* Manage challenging pupil behaviour.
* Guide and monitor pupil progress.
* Carry out administrative duties such as preparing classroom resources, photocopying etc
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
* Continued professional development for Teaching Assistants
* Work in local Primary Schools
* Weekly pay
* Refer a friend to ITN Mark Education scheme & receive Vouchers!
* Flexibility to work around existing commitments/Jobs
ITN Mark Education requires all Teaching Assistants to have a fully enhanced DBS, face-to-face interview plus a minimum of two working references.