Supply Teachers Required - South Birmingham
ITN Mark Education have a long standing relationship with schools across the area of South Birmingham therefore we are looking to appoint Supply teachers with the drive to support a range of Primary Schools to cover schools within this area. We are currently supporting a number of schools who need your help covering day-to-day teacher absences and long/short-term roles.
Supply teaching is an excellent opportunity to maintain a great work-life balance for Teachers and NQT's. You are in control of the days you want to work and the schools you would like to teach in. For NQT'S - Teaching in different school settings will help build up your confidence and teaching skills whether that is on a day-to-day basis or on long/short term assignments!
Do you meet the requirements below to register with us?
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Available for daily, short or long term supply
- Plan and deliver high quality lessons to year groups across EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Be flexible, reliable and be motivated to teach to the best standards
- Been graded 'Good' or 'Outstanding' in previous observations