Office Manager / School Administrator
CPSS are currently looking for a Office Manager/ School Administrator who is available immediately to assist a lovely school based in City Centre. This is a full time position.
Main purpose of the job role:
We require someone with proven school administrative and a sound level of inter-personal skills. You will provide a comprehensive range of general front of house and operational administration role. You will ensure school procedures are adhered to. The school uses SMS and SIMS databases, experience of these systems is essential to this role.
More Experienced Administrators may be offered the role of business manager
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
* Have experience of working in school administration.
* Have sound experience of SMS and SIMS.
* Have experience of day-to-day operational management and knowledge in Health and Safety, Data Protection and Safeguarding in a school environment.
* Be confident and proactive in establishing and maintaining administrative systems for a busy school office and be able to remain calm and efficient under pressure.
* Have successful experience of meticulous record keeping showing attention to detail.
* Have effective, strong communication skills.
* Be a team player.
* Have a flexible and enthusiastic attitude to your work