EYFS -KS2 Teaching Assistant
Are you a Level 3 Teaching Assistant looking for full/part time work? Are you excited to work in mainstream primary schools in the area of Birmingham? If the answer is YES then we would love to hear from you! The supply demand for schools in Birmingham has been growing more than ever and it has been nice to help Teaching Assistants find and secure their perfect job role! ITN Mark Education would love to help you find yours too!
We are looking for practitioners who:
* have a high level of experience of working successfully in primary school or SEN settings
* have EYFS, KS1/2 experience
* have an understanding of how to organise and use a Communication & Language Toolkit within a school
* have an understanding of how to engage most effectively with families/parents
* have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* can build positive relationships with pupils and their families
* can work both alongside colleagues as well as independently, using their own initiative
* can adapt quickly and show a strong commitment to meeting individual school's needs
* have a commitment to consortium improvement, and the partnership between schools
* have the ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of the children
Contact ITN Mark Education now to see how we can help you in find TA work. You can contact us on 0121 616 1666.