HLTA / Primary Cover Supervisor
CPSS are currently looking to appoint a HLTA / Cover supervisor to start ASAP. The successful HLTA will be working with a Catholic Primary school in the Oldbury area of Sandwell. You will need to be able to cover lessons by using an appropriate range of supporting strategies which meet individual learner's needs to ensure all children make good progress and supervise whole classes during the short term absence of the class teacher under the guidance of teaching/senior staff.
The role requires an individual capable of ensuring the behaviour management system is implemented in the curriculum area so that effective learning can take place and is able to set high standards of work and behaviour for themselves and others across the school and be a positive role model to all.
You must have a HLTA qualification or or proven Primary cover supervisor experience for CV's to be accepted.
Purpose of Role:
* To offer all children an effective education in a stimulating environment, that provides equality of opportunity for all.
* To ensure all children make good or better progress irrespective of their starting points and backgrounds.
* To deliver a broad and balanced curriculum that complies with National expectations is in line with the Trust's ethos and schemes of work and is relevant to the age and ability of the children.
* To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of young people within the school.
CPSS can offer you:
* A committed and supportive team of school staff who work together for the best of their children delivering outstanding outcomes for the children
* A forward thinking school that plans for all children to have a rounded and engaging curriculum
* A dedicated Education Consultant for support and guidance
* Competitive rates of teaching pay