Year 6 Class Teacher
CPSS are looking for an outstanding Year 6 Teacher to join a happy and successful one form entry school based in the Oldbury area of Sandwell. We are looking for a Teacher who has a minimum of 2 year's teaching experience and will be available on a full time basis starting ASAP
This is a "outstanding" Catholic Primary school where the successful teacher will be supported full time by a very experienced HLTA and SLT team. The behaviour in the class is excellent and pupils here enjoy coming to school and are eager to learn.
We are looking for a candidate who:
* Is an exemplary role model with a passion for learning
* Has high expectations of themselves and ALL pupils
* Nurtures, inspires and raises aspirations of all children, understanding how they learn best and never gives up on them
* Is an excellent and highly literate communicator, both in speech and in writing, capable of building positive relationships and working effectively in partnership with children, families, staff, governors and the wider community
* Has a proven track record of being an outstanding, imaginative, innovative, resourceful and engaging practitioner
* Has effective organisational skills;
* Ideally, has a minimum of two years of classroom experience. However, outstanding NQTs are also welcome to apply.