Level 3 Teaching Assistant: September start
CPSS are urgently looking for a level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant for a "Good" school in the South Birmingham area, This is a full time post starting 13th September
The successful TA will be a whole class support in a pupil with complex needs in Reception, This pupil has physical and visual impairments and requires support accessing the curriculum, and getting around the school grounds. There is no personal care required with this role.
We wish to appoint Teaching Assistants who -
* Have previous experience working in a Primary school.
* Experience of supporting a pupil with complex needs on a one:one basis
* Already holds a relevant NVQ level 3 or equivalent and has a proven track record of contributing to the raising of standards in a school.
* Will work in the classroom assisting and supporting the teacher in all aspects of work.
* Will work in school supporting whole school initiatives.
* Has an ability to work collaboratively with all staff.
* Will be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve
* Has a commitment to working strategically as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning
* Have the confidence, skills and abilities to lead and manage interventions throughout Key Stage 1.
* Be a positive role model in school
We offer competative rates of pay, a dedicated consultant and ongoing training and support