CPSS - Primary Teaching Assistant
CPSS are recruiting on behalf of a popular, expanding and caring Catholic Primary School who are in need of a Teaching Assistant for September 2021 until the October half term!
If you are an experienced primary school teaching assistant with SEN experience or have worked with children on a 1:1 basis this opportunity may be perfect for you.
To be successful, you will need:
* A minimum qualification of Level 2 qualification
* Experience of working with children experiencing SEN
* Be dedicated and passionate to working with SEN children, constantly helping them thrive
* Be a forward thinking teacher with the willingness to go the extra mile
* Experience of working on a 1:1 basis with a child
CPSS will offer you:
* Opportunities to work in schools local to you to broaden your experience
* A fantastic platform to begin or develop your career in support roles within schools
* Weekly pay
* Competitive rates of pay for Teaching Assistants
* £100 voucher when referring a teacher that is successful with placing with us
For more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the CPSS team on 0121 665 6314