Are you looking for primary supply teaching jobs in South Birmingham? Would you like teach in different schools on a daily basis without worrying about taking work home?!
ITN Mark Education have primary teaching jobs available in several primary schools across Birmingham. If you have a teaching qualification and primary teaching experience and want to teach in our schools, then we would like to hear from you!
We are now recruiting for September 2021 so if you love to teach EYFS, KS1 OR KS2 then get in contact with us now!
* Be able to provide references covering the last 2 years or your last two teaching placements and University reference if you are an NQT
* Have QTS or equivalent
* Have eligibility to work in the UK
* Have good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Have good classroom management skills
* Have flexibility
ITN Mark Education can offer you:
* Client knowledge that is second to none
* Teaching assignments local to you
* Flexible working hours to suit your needs
* Careers support and advice by your Education Consultant
* Opportunities to widen your current teaching experiences
* £100 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Neyna Nar on 0121 616 1666 alternatively you can email