KS2 Teachers - Bordesley Green
ITN Mark Education are looking for KS2 Teachers who will be available to work on a daily supply basis within the area of Bordesley Green. We are looking for Teachers who have a minimum of 2 years' teaching experience and will be available on a day to day basis from September 2021.
ITN Mark have been extremely busy with supply bookings so if you are looking for a change in the new academic year and would like to see what supply work is about then give us a call now on 0121 616 1666!
We are looking for a candidate who:
* Is an exemplary role model with a passion for learning
* Has high expectations of themselves and ALL pupils
* Nurtures, inspires and raises aspirations of all children, understanding how they learn best and never gives up on them
* Is an excellent and highly literate communicator, both in speech and in writing, capable of building positive relationships and working effectively in partnership with children, families, staff, governors and the wider community
* Has a proven track record of being an outstanding, imaginative, innovative, resourceful and engaging practitioner
* Has effective organisational skills
* Ideally, has a minimum of two years of classroom experience. However, outstanding NQTs are also welcome to apply.
For more information, contact Neyna Nar on 0121 616 1666.