Required September 2021
Year 4 Teacher
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, and highly skilled teacher who has taught in Year 4 recently. This is a class teacher post working at an "Good" Catholic Primary School in the Castle Vale area of Birmingham. This is a full time post for 1 term or a possible permanent role for a strong NQT with year 4 experience.
To be considered, you will have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils and bring energy, creativity and inter-personal skills necessary to inspire and motivate others. You will need to demonstrate the ability to engage and challenge pupils at all levels and enable accelerated progress in a creative curriculum.
The successful candidates will:
* Know the demands of the key stage 2 curriculum well, including the assessment frameworks
* Demonstrate consistently high quality teaching, and hold high expectations for behaviour and achievement
* Love teaching and be dedicated to making a difference to the lives of our pupils
* Work effectively within a team and uphold the values of the school
* Have excellent communication skills
* Have a commitment to inclusive education
* Have a positive approach to change