Level 3 Teaching Assistant: September start
CPSS are urgently looking for a level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant for a "Good" school in the Small heath area of Birmingham. This role will start in September 2021 and will be full time working 8.30-4pm daily.
The successful TA will support too pupils with additional needs in year 1, These pupils don't require any support with personal care, however they can exhibit challenging behaviour on rare occasions. A good knowledge of phonics is essential.
We wish to appoint Teaching Assistants who -
* Have previous experience working in a school.
* Already holds a relevant NVQ level 3 or equivalent and has a proven track record of contributing to the raising of standards in a school.
* Will work in the classroom assisting and supporting the teacher in all aspects of work.
* Will work in school supporting whole school initiatives.
* Has an ability to work collaboratively with all staff.
* Will be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve
* Has a commitment to working strategically as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning
* Have the confidence, skills and abilities to lead and manage interventions throughout Key Stage 1.
* Be a positive role model in school