Level 3 Teaching Assistant: May Half term
CPSS are urgently looking for a level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant for an "Outstanding" school in the South Birmingham area to be available for a part time TA post.
The successful TA will support a year 1 pupil for 9 hours per week in the afternoon, This pupils has additional needs and is academically very bright so requires a calm and support TA with a good understanding of phonics.
We wish to appoint Teaching Assistants who -
* Have previous experience of support SEND pupils (Ideally key stage 1)
* Already holds a relevant NVQ level 3 or equivalent and has a proven track record of contributing to the raising of standards in a school.
* Will work in the classroom assisting and supporting the teacher in all aspects of work.
* Will work in school supporting whole school initiatives.
* Has an ability to work collaboratively with all staff.
* Will be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve
* Has a commitment to working strategically as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning
* Have the confidence, skills and abilities to lead and manage interventions throughout Key Stage 1.
* Be a positive role model in school