EYFS/Phonics Intervention - Based in Tamworth
Do you have experience working within primary education with an ambitious attitude to inspire and engage pupils? Then CPSS may have a fantastic opportunity for you!
CPSS are currently recruiting on behalf of an Ofsted graded 'Good' school who are looking for a Teacher or LSA (TA) to work with their early years children to do intervention/booster work after the May half term in order to help children who require additional support. The school would ideally like someone to work 5 mornings a week however, they can be flexible with the working week should the right candidate need a different schedule.
To be successful in this position, you will:
* Level 3 qualification minimum or equivalent
* Experience with working in the primary setting
* Experience with Phonics
* Have eligibility to work in the UK
* Have a passion for helping children to achieve their goals.
* Experience with working within Early Years/KS1 - This is highly desirable but not essential
CPSS offer our candidates:
* Flexible working hours to suit your personal needs
* Opportunities with local schools to start or develop your experience
* A weekly pay scheme
* Competitive pay rates for all teachers
* £100 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend that successfully places with us
For more information on the above or to discuss the opportunities CPSS recruit for, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the team! Available on 0121 665 6314