We are always on the lookout for people who, like us, want to be part of a great team and work for a fantastic company. We believe our continued success is dependent on our ability to attract, develop and retain top talent in each of our specialist segments.
We work hard to develop a positive culture, reward excellence and offer a supportive environment that allows our employees to evolve.
Benefits Of Working With ITN Mark
At ITN Mark Education, we know that to provide an excellent service, we need to have an excellent staff. We value our employees and believe they are our main asset. That’s why we offer a wide range of generous benefits, rewarding the people who help us deliver a world-class education.
In choosing to work with us, you will join an organisation that recognises employees who demonstrate a constant commitment to candidate and client service. At ITN Mark Education, you will receive generous holiday leave, reward and recognition and access to development opportunities to help progress your career
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave allowance of up to 40 days - starting with an annual leave allowance of 28 days, increased by one day a year up to four years service with an option to buy and sell annual leave. Plus, eight days public holidays
- Industry leading uncapped bonus structure
- Eligibility to participate in incentive schemes
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- An excellent private healthcare scheme
- Access to an online employee benefits scheme which works with UK retailers to provide discounts in a wide range of stores, offering discounts on everything from books and computer software to theatre tickets and holidays
At ITN Mark Education, we fuel our employees’ ambitions with opportunities to achieve personal and professional goals in a supportive environment.
Education is our core business, and we are passionate about career and personal development. At ITN Mark, you’ll benefit from:
- Ongoing professional development
- An annual performance and development review, to help identify your career aspirations and structure your individual development plan
- Diverse job opportunities and promotion from within
- Clear career pathways to suit your interests and ambitions.
To find out more about ITN Mark careers, view our current vacancies below. If you can't find what you're looking for or if you want to speak to someone about a job, please email or contact your local office.