We are always on the lookout for people who, like us, want to be part of a great team and work for a fantastic company. We believe our continued success is dependent on our ability to attract, develop and retain top talent in each of our specialist segments.
We work hard to develop a positive culture, reward excellence and offer a supportive environment that allows our employees to evolve.
Benefits Of Working With ITN Mark
At ITN Mark Education, we know that to provide an excellent service, we need to have an excellent staff. We value our employees and believe they are our main asset. That’s why we offer a wide range of generous benefits, rewarding the people who help us deliver a world-class education.
In choosing to work with us, you will join an organisation that recognises employees who demonstrate a constant commitment to candidate and client service. At ITN Mark Education, you will receive generous holiday leave, reward and recognition and access to development opportunities to help progress your career
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- We are a rapidly expanding, successful company, always looking to promote from within.
- We have an excellent reputation across the UK for providing long term contract and permanent staff.
- Our approach to working with the schools is fair, honest, with an emphasis on quality rather than volume.
- We have one of the lowest turnovers of staff in the business – essential for building sustainable, long terms relationships with both our schools and candidates.
- We provide a range of excellent tools, and internal support, to enable you to offer the best possible recruitment service.
- We are widely acknowledged to have one of the best commission schemes in the Education sector (if not the best) in order to attract the very best people.
- We offer very competitive basic salaries coupled with incentives to improve your salary based on performance. All development is merit based rather than time served.
- We offer our staff holidays starting at 27 days per year rising to a maximum of 32 days (plus bank holidays)