In order to ensure that you get paid on time, it is really important that you fill in your timesheet correctly and submit it before the deadline.
Download a timesheet
When do I need to submit my timesheet?
If you are doing day-to-day supply work, you will need to submit a timesheet at the end of the assignment (or if you're there for more than one week, at the end of every week). If you are in a long-term assignment you should get your timesheet signed at the end of every week.
- Fill in all the information including your full name and the full address of the school, including the postcode
- Clearly detail all the hours you have worked
- Sign the form to confirm the hours have been worked
- Ensure the form is signed by the relevant person at the school
- Fax your timesheet to the number shown on the timesheet or scan and email a copy to your consultant
- Complete your timesheet at the end of each week/assignment and ensure it reaches us by 5 pm the following Monday
ITN Mark works in partnership with an external payroll provider, My Key Pay. This offers you a way of off-setting legitimate expenses against your income. Being paid this way enables you to benefit from your ‘site based status’ as a temporary worker and results in an increase in your weekly take-home pay.
Please contact My Key Pay on 0845 371 0303* with all queries regarding pay and expenses.
*Calls will cost 7ppm plus your phone company’s access charge
Please email your expense claim form to firstname.lastname@example.org at the end of each week.